420cc Upgrade parts for sale

No commercial stuff here. Just members willing to buy, sell, trade.
buckmark311
420cc Upgrade parts for sale

Post by buckmark311 »

Sooooo I had the very unfortunate experience of wrecking my boat last weekend. A barge undercut a turn in the river and scraped the shallow bottom up to a sharp rock submerged gravel bar 1" under the surface. I was cruising back from an early season goose hunt and WHAM. complete stop on the ledge, punched a hole in my boat and ripped up the entire bottom. I own an insurance agency so I thankfully had the boat insured. Boat and motor come as a package and are getting totaled out. I insured to stock motor specs sooooo all the mods I put on are up for sale!.

I have the OMB warehouse stage 1 kit with the minibike tube, the Robertson's Loop Mud tube w/ muffler, and the NR Racing knurled knob adjustable jet. I have about $260 in everything with shipping etc.... Asking $125 shipped for the entire package. Will fit the 420cc clones.

PJB

Re: 420cc Upgrade parts for sale

Post by PJB »

That sucks. Hope you or no one else was injured.

durandbagwell86

Post by durandbagwell86 »

buckmark311 wrote:Sooooo I had the very unfortunate experience of wrecking my boat last weekend. A barge undercut a turn in the river and scraped the shallow bottom up to a sharp rock submerged gravel bar 1" under the surface. I was cruising back from an early season goose hunt and WHAM. complete stop on the ledge, punched a hole in my boat and ripped up the entire bottom. I own an insurance agency so I thankfully had the boat insured. Boat and motor come as a package and are getting totaled out. I insured to stock motor specs sooooo all the mods I put on are up for sale!.

I have the OMB warehouse stage 1 kit with the minibike tube, the Robertson's Loop Mud tube w/ muffler, and the NR Racing knurled knob adjustable jet. I have about $260 in everything with shipping etc.... Asking $125 shipped for the entire package. Will fit the 420cc clones.

Which muffler is it on the torque tube?

Willie Rip

Post by Willie Rip »

Man, I sure hate you lost your boat, man. That's like a cowboy loosing his good horse.

buckmark311

Post by buckmark311 »

durandbagwell86 wrote:
buckmark311 wrote:Sooooo I had the very unfortunate experience of wrecking my boat last weekend. A barge undercut a turn in the river and scraped the shallow bottom up to a sharp rock submerged gravel bar 1" under the surface. I was cruising back from an early season goose hunt and WHAM. complete stop on the ledge, punched a hole in my boat and ripped up the entire bottom. I own an insurance agency so I thankfully had the boat insured. Boat and motor come as a package and are getting totaled out. I insured to stock motor specs sooooo all the mods I put on are up for sale!.

Which muffler is it on the torque tube?
http://www.nrracing.com/product-p/390mu ... h-loop.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that one plus the muffler clamp.

buckmark311

Post by buckmark311 »

nobody wants these parts?

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Would have loved to buy them 6 months ago! lol

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods »

Buck you had the boat covered are you gonna replace it ? If so couldn't ya just save them for next motor or are ya going a different route?

buckmark311

Post by buckmark311 »

so I just sold all of the bolt on parts, boxed up and put in the mail today. THEN I get a call from the insurance company. they are cutting me a check for the boat/motor that I had insured but they are only collecting the title on the boat. I get to keep the boat and motor! Now I have a bare bones stock lifan 420cc on the kit. I think I'm going to TIG weld the hole and fix up the paint that was ripped up and use it, maybe sell it. depends on what I can get for it and if my dad will let me store it at his garage. I replaced the boat already with a 1754 and 35hp gatortail surface drive that I found a killer deal on.

One good thing on this is that a new member to the forum bought the parts, so he will get to awaken his stock motor and hopefully enjoy his kit as much as I enjoyed mine.

tmclaimerFL

Post by tmclaimerFL »

buckmark311 wrote:so I just sold all of the bolt on parts, boxed up and put in the mail today. THEN I get a call from the insurance company. they are cutting me a check for the boat/motor that I had insured but they are only collecting the title on the boat. I get to keep the boat and motor! Now I have a bare bones stock lifan 420cc on the kit. I think I'm going to TIG weld the hole and fix up the paint that was ripped up and use it, maybe sell it. depends on what I can get for it and if my dad will let me store it at his garage. I replaced the boat already with a 1754 and 35hp gatortail surface drive that I found a killer deal on.

One good thing on this is that a new member to the forum bought the parts, so he will get to awaken his stock motor and hopefully enjoy his kit as much as I enjoyed mine.
Thanks again Greg. Can't wait.
Call, kill, consume