6.5 Predator Mud Motor for Trade in Alabama

No commercial stuff here. Just members willing to buy, sell, trade.
road_warrior64
6.5 Predator Mud Motor for Trade in Alabama

Post by road_warrior64 »

I just bought a small mud motor kit and attached it to a 6.5 Predator. It went together easily and performed very well at our local lake. We really had a blast. Even though I really like the simplicity and ruggedness of the mud motor, it's just too big to haul inside of my Kia Spectra5. My jon boat rides upside down on the roof. What I need is a small, portable outboard motor (I know it's blasphemy to say that on this forum). Ideally, one of those with an internal fuel tank. I live in Trussville which is 15 miles east of Birmingham. My motor has less than an hour of use and is "like new". You're welcome to check it out and fire it up if you're in the area. Feel free to reply or text if you have any questions. Thanks!

John
(205) 937-3406
Attachments
mud.jpg

Brian Boyer
Re: 6.5 Predator Mud Motor for Trade in Alabama

Post by Brian Boyer »

Email sent..

On portable tillers.. The Suzuki 2.5 hp is closer to 3.5 hp by many accounts,.. I had a new one last summer, sold it to fund my Medium kit, i loved it/ it was great..
brianboyer295@yahoo.com

"Hillary LIES matter"... (LOCK HER UP)

road_warrior64

Post by road_warrior64 »

SOLD!!! The mud motor was a good experience and I'll probably own another one some day when I live closer to the water. Thanks again to everyone on this forum. You've been great.

JC

Willie Rip

Post by Willie Rip »

Hope you find what you're looking for. Kind of sad really. A simple Harbor Freight boat trailer would have only cost you $400+. That's half the cost of a new 2.5 hp Mercury.

Brian Boyer

Post by Brian Boyer »

Willie Rip wrote:Hope you find what you're looking for. Kind of sad really. A simple Harbor Freight boat trailer would have only cost you $400+. That's half the cost of a new 2.5 hp Mercury.
He may not have the ability to store that much stuff.

Check the Suzuki out, i'm telling ya', i was really surprised how hard it pushed!,.. I was torn and had to pull the money from the Suzuki for my SPS kit or hang on to the Suzuki,..

(For my needs im sooooooo glad i chose wisely.. Heck im off and im going tomorrow,.. Somewhere,.. ANYWHERE,.. To get this longtail jones off my back so come Sat/ Sun i can get some chores done,..)
brianboyer295@yahoo.com

"Hillary LIES matter"... (LOCK HER UP)