Melatonin sleep aids

Friendly conversation about whatever else is on your mind.
Brian Boyer
Melatonin sleep aids

Post by Brian Boyer »

If any one else has sleeping problems and has formed a habit of using these i strongly urge you to do some reseach.

I have gained 20 lbs or more on these, very very slowly.. So slow i didnt catch on. Low libido, bordering on kinda depressed,.. Lack of interest in normal interests.. (Least fishing this year of my life).. Low energy level.

So its off the sleep aids,.. (Melatonin is actually a hormone/ bad bad stuff..) and hoping i get back to my old self. (Takes a few weeks to get all out of your system)

Melatonin's side effects present themselves very very slowly and there lies the danger. Not a health forum but i'm just saying~ i'm hoping im onto something here, be careful.. (And i hope i can sleep tonight too :lol: )
brianboyer295@yahoo.com

"Hillary LIES matter"... (LOCK HER UP)

sunshine

Re: Melatonin sleep aids

Post by sunshine »

I've put on 20-25 over the last few years as well, mine was mainly a result of slowing down from starting a family, giving up running hog dogs, and going from high paced work to sitting at a desk.

Slowly knocking it back off.

Hope you get to feeling better man. I tried ambien when I was working night shift. That stuff oughta be illegal! It's way too much fun.

Brian Boyer

Post by Brian Boyer »

sunshine wrote:I've put on 20-25 over the last few years as well, mine was mainly a result of slowing down from starting a family, giving up running hog dogs, and going from high paced work to sitting at a desk.

Slowly knocking it back off.

Hope you get to feeling better man. I tried ambien when I was working night shift. That stuff oughta be illegal! It's way too much fun.
Thank you
brianboyer295@yahoo.com

Backwoods

Post by Backwoods »

Yeah good luck bb I feel your pain with sleeping issues. My sleeping habits got trashed with military lol I feel your pain also sun it took about 5 years but I slowly watched the ok belt buckle start to try to hide away lol but I credit it to Suns situation once I wasn't busting my arse in the field and company grew I moved to mostly tractor work to now shaking hands having good ok chicken wing lunches etc lol
I have since had to dust off the good ol work out equipment to recover that damn buckle ! If I keep it up it'll be the biggest performance upgrade to my rig yet lol ! Good luck boyos!

Brian Boyer

Post by Brian Boyer »

Im starting to get the "dickie do" syndrome,.. My belly is almost sticking out further than " " "
brianboyer295@yahoo.com

De

Post by De »

Your dicky do . LOL