Slow loading

Friendly conversation about whatever else is on your mind.
JD

Re: Slow loading

Post by JD »

Despite being warned, Mr. Boyer has repeatedly made negative comments about out billet parts safety rule. He threw his last flaming arrow above. Yesterday he was banned from the forums permanently. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who mistakes our patience as being soft on this rule. We are very serious about the safety of our forum members and visitors.
Psalm 55:7 - Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness.

MoWaterfowl

Post by MoWaterfowl »

Good riddance. He seemed one of those guys that loves to cause problems.

SourMash

Post by SourMash »

MoWaterfowl wrote:Good riddance. He seemed one of those guys that loves to cause problems.
Amen
13' Gheenoe - 212 Predator
1436 G3 - 420 Predator

Junior

Post by Junior »

well i hope things get back to normal without all the flaming and tension. we have simple rules and they ain't that hard to foller guys
we have a good place to get together and share our sport so lets keep it clean.

PJB

Post by PJB »

JD wrote:Despite being warned, Mr. Boyer has repeatedly made negative comments about out billet parts safety rule. He threw his last flaming arrow above. Yesterday he was banned from the forums permanently. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who mistakes our patience as being soft on this safety rule.
Dang, I wish I would have read this post before I spent the time replying to one of his post.

alskanguy

Post by alskanguy »

JD wrote:Despite being warned, Mr. Boyer has repeatedly made negative comments about out billet parts safety rule. He threw his last flaming arrow above. Yesterday he was banned from the forums permanently. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who mistakes our patience as being soft on this safety rule.
I for one am Happy as hell to hear this news..
I was starting to dislike posting at all.
~Steve~
If you can't do it right, then you may want to stop drink a beer and have your buddy do it for you!
1230 Jon Boat with 14" pods and a BEEFED up transom... Small Kit with a Predator 212cc stage 1 & 2 mods.

durandbagwell86

Post by durandbagwell86 »

Junior wrote:well i hope things get back to normal without all the flaming and tension. we have simple rules and they ain't that hard to foller guys
we have a good place to get together and share our sport so lets keep it clean.
If you get a chance send them pics.

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Was wondering how long it would take lol

I apologize for my part in instigating him at times but he really rubbed me the wrong way

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

JD wrote:Despite being warned, Mr. Boyer has repeatedly made negative comments about out billet parts safety rule. He threw his last flaming arrow above. Yesterday he was banned from the forums permanently. Let this be a lesson to anyone else who mistakes our patience as being soft on this rule. We are very serious about the safety of our forum members and visitors.
Frankly, I have not wasted any of my time reading any of his drivel and dreck in quite some time. I just scroll on by. All he did was stank up this forum with misinformation and horse manure that he parroted from idiots on other forums. Not to mention the flaming of other members on here, this forum was friendly and cordial before that guy came along. Once in a while somebody has to take out the trash. :thumbsup:

Willie Rip

Post by Willie Rip »

I'm just happy we can get the forum back to normal. I had just about given up on the forum as well. For all the reason given above.

Now we have a chance to rebuild. Let's get to it.