I will be back!!

Friendly conversation about whatever else is on your mind.
alskanguy
I will be back!!

Post by alskanguy »

Hi all,

As you can see I still exist and will return more in this new year. I have been a little busy, with my daughters getting ready to start there own journeys and a new career path on the oil patch.

The family bought me a drone for Christmas so I look forward to getting some SPS adventures in this coming summer and fall. I am also thinking of hunting caribou this year using my boat!

Well I look forward to conversations in the future, until then CHEERS!

Alskanguy
Youtube 1 alaskaman
~Steve~
If you can't do it right, then you may want to stop drink a beer and have your buddy do it for you!
1230 Jon Boat with 14" pods and a BEEFED up transom... Small Kit with a Predator 212cc stage 1 & 2 mods.

Aknative

Re: I will be back!!

Post by Aknative »

Woo hoo!
Rumors of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated.

alskanguy

Post by alskanguy »

Aknative wrote:Woo hoo!
Temple,

We should meet up on the Denali Paxson Hwy next summer and go fish Landmark gap with the boats! Get some good video in a beautiful place.
~Steve~
If you can't do it right, then you may want to stop drink a beer and have your buddy do it for you!
1230 Jon Boat with 14" pods and a BEEFED up transom... Small Kit with a Predator 212cc stage 1 & 2 mods.

Aknative

Post by Aknative »

That could be fun! I'm working weekends, but with some planning might could make something work.
Rumors of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated.

SourMash

Post by SourMash »

Glad to see that you're back. Jealous about the fishing up there. I got to go once in Yakatat, we caught the silvers on their run. It was a blast.
13' Gheenoe - 212 Predator
1436 G3 - 420 Predator