Thank You Swamp Runner!

Hunting discussion from waterfowling to gator hunting, and everything in between.
DonnieJones

Thank You Swamp Runner!

Post by DonnieJones »

I had an awesome waterfowl season thanks to my swamp runner. It took me places I only dreamed of hunting! Blew the seals out of my DuroMax twice this season and went through two props! But she got me home every time we went out! Now that hunting season is over, Time For Mods!!

This is a Video I shot this season w/ my GoPro

JD

Re: Thank You Swamp Runner!

Post by JD »

It's good to hear from you Donnie. I'm glad you had a good season.
Psalm 55:7 - Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness.

DonnieJones

Post by DonnieJones »

Good to hear from you as well JD, I hope everything is well on your side! I hope you don't mind, but I posted the link to your YouTube video on Top Hill Outdoor Custom Game Call Facebook page. I have had alot of people call and message me about the kits and I have directed them your way! Let me know how your call treated you this year!

Donnie

JD

Post by JD »

Hey Donnie,

I'm glad you think enough of us to post our video and recommend us to your friends.

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to use your call this past season. We were so busy at the shop, it was just impossible to get away. That beautiful walnut duck call you made for me is sitting on my night stand next to the bed. I practice with it sometimes. For some odd reason my wife doesn't seem to appreciate the raspy tones I can get out of that call. Music to the ears. I'm not missing another season though. This fall I'm going, no matter what!

JD
Psalm 55:7 - Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness.