Our Teal Season Kicks Off Tomorrow

Hunting discussion from waterfowling to gator hunting, and everything in between.
PJB

Our Teal Season Kicks Off Tomorrow

Post by PJB »

Tomorrow is the first day of the early teal and goose season. Today is spent going through the barn dragging all of my stuff out!

ShadowWalker

Re: Our Teal Season Kicks Off Tomorrow

Post by ShadowWalker »

Good luck. We got 1 teal. There's still about a week left. Our early goose started the 1st, finally got 2 yesterday. Our local geese are all snobby golf course geese.
Tracker 1542- Large Kit - 23hp Vanguard

PJB

Post by PJB »

Slow morning. Only had three Blue Wings come over. Watched several Wood ducks all morning. The geese are tough. They never leave the back yards of the houses on the lake. Good luck on the rest of your early season.

jmscherrman

Post by jmscherrman »

Our teal season started last weekend. Had teal in the spread at 6:08 (shooting time was 6:45) until some idiots started shooting 35 minutes early. :evil:

PJB

Post by PJB »

I see that alot with first and second year duck hunters. My favorite are the ones that set up next to me. It's like decoys have a scheduled play date! Over time many learn common courtesy, at least I hope they do. Hunting public land sometimes one just has to take the good with the bad.