Official Decoy Pass Thread

Hunting discussion from waterfowling to gator hunting, and everything in between.
ShadowWalker

Official Decoy Pass Thread

Post by ShadowWalker »

The Traveling decoy is officially on its way to AJ in California. If you want to hunt over it post here with your Season dates. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR ADDRESS. Do not post it here. This forum is viewable to non registered members. I will forward your address to the next person on the list. If you need a Specific weekend we can try to get it to you. I will update the list in the 2nd post.

Hunt over it and get it out to the next person ASAP. I shipped it to AJ Priority and it was $15.50. If we do it right that will be the longest journey it makes, so shipping shouldn't be more than that. IT NEEDS TO GO PRIORITY TO CUT DOWN ON THE SHIPPING TIMES.

In the box there is a Paint Pen to sign the bottom of the decoy. Try not to take a ton of space up, as it is relatively small decoy. There is also a Mini notebook in the box. Feel free to log your hunt (name/date/location/# and species of bird/Anything else interesting). Take some pictures of it on the water, in the boat, etc, and post them here.

Also, Member DonnieJones will be sending AJ a couple calls to Put in the box. Pretty cool! So you will get a chance to try those as well.
Last edited by ShadowWalker on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tracker 1542- Large Kit - 23hp Vanguard

ShadowWalker

Re: Official Decoy Pass Thread

Post by ShadowWalker »

Reserved for List of participants and dates.

jmscherrman

Post by jmscherrman »

:)

AJCsurf

Post by AJCsurf »

It showed up today! Whew! That was close. All loaded up, heading into work at 6am and then bailing at 1pm for the drive north. It's riding 1st class in my hunting backpack. Should be a lot of fun. Lets hope that cooler is just enough for the beer and not enough for the birds....

Thanks again Cory!

ShadowWalker

Post by ShadowWalker »

Glad it made it! I think this is about the only time the post office came through! Feel free to re rig if need be. I use that line for my Texas rigs and drop lines on my diver lines, so its all I had handy.

Also let me know how it floats. I put it in the sink, but you're the first person to put it in real water.

PJB

Post by PJB »

I PM you my address. Let me know if you got it. Season here kicks off Thanksgiving week then goes out, comes back Dec. 6-Jan. 25.

ShadowWalker

Post by ShadowWalker »

PJB wrote:I PM you my address. Let me know if you got it. Season here kicks off Thanksgiving week then goes out, comes back Dec. 6-Jan. 25.
I don't see a message from you.

PJB

Post by PJB »

I sent it again. Let me know if you got it.

ShadowWalker

Post by ShadowWalker »

got it!

AJCsurf

Post by AJCsurf »

Where's the little guy at now? Any updates?