Got into the Brant again.

Hunting discussion from waterfowling to gator hunting, and everything in between.
AJCsurf

Got into the Brant again.

Post by AJCsurf »

Well, it took all morning and moving once about 2 miles away because of the low tide. Birds came in around 11:30, one up, four shots, and we were done....

Good times.

dogyak

Re: Got into the Brant again.

Post by dogyak »

Very nice AJ . The dog is the star :D

JD

Post by JD »

Nice pictures!
Psalm 55:7 - Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness.

AJCsurf

Post by AJCsurf »

dogyak wrote:Very nice AJ . The dog is the star :D
You ain't kidding. We had about a 15mph NW wind. that fourth bird was about a 1/4 mile away into the glare of the sun by the time she came back with the third. I had to get in the boat to get the 4th but I can't get to mad, I could barely see it! She handled as good as she could being 10 years old, semi deaf, and swimming in the wind :lol:

Junior

Post by Junior »

hey us old fellers may take a little longer but we still get r done :D

good job AJ, any day hunting is better than work its even better when you bag some birds
Now if you could get rid of pelosi boxer and feinstein you may be able to keep hunting out there

AJCsurf

Post by AJCsurf »

Junior wrote: Now if you could get rid of pelosi boxer and feinstein you may be able to keep hunting out there
Believe you me, we are trying our darndest out here to get rid of them. Add moonbeam to the list as well. He just got prop 1 approved which was a freakin' joke. Water issues are going to be a huge issue out here (even bigger than now) if we don't get record rainfall years every other year or so. Oh, prop 47 was another good one that passed. Over crowded jails so they decide to take usually felony convictions and turn them into misdameanors to save money. If you steal anything and get caught (including firearms) and its less than $950, you get a ticket and sent on your merry way. California is a freakin joke sometimes.