First Cruise Yesterday!!! Terrific!!!!

Show us your pictures and video here.
C David

First Cruise Yesterday!!! Terrific!!!!

Post by C David »

After messing around trying to get the feel for the engine we cruised the circumference of this small northern lake...over five miles...a real thrill!!!

https://player.vimeo.com/video/282428879" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tracker 1542, 390 Stage 1 Honda/medium kit, F250 homebuilt trailer

SourMash

Re: First Cruise Yesterday!!! Terrific!!!!

Post by SourMash »

You're gonna love these kits!
13' Gheenoe - 212 Predator
1436 G3 - 420 Predator

C David

Post by C David »

...here's where this boat shines...cruising between lakes on a creek you could never run with an outboard...

https://vimeo.com/286006197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Markwade

Post by Markwade »

Funner than hell runnin those creeks too, ain't it?
Mark

Southern OK

trapperles

Post by trapperles »

Great video and great country too.

C David

Post by C David »

...this is SO much fun...going into that system there had to be 50 - 60 teal on that creek alone, and there is another creek on the first lake that I need to run this next week in prep for duck opener on Sept. 1...my lab was going insane...first lake is about 10 acres and most of it is about four to six feet deep...i will keep an eye on it throughout the migration...this is about a half hour from my home...and no one's ever on it

Mark, worked west Kansas and hunted all over even into Oklahoma down by Cimmaron National Grasslands...nice country...great great grandpa was a homesteader in Kansas

trapperies, had relatives in your country from Warroad to Big Fork...paddled the Big Fork river several times when i was young...much the same as here except this is desolate like your area was fifty years ago...but everywhere's getting overrun any more

my ancestors were all farmers and bush folk and stone masons and went west into the ohio river valley in the 1730's instead of south along the great wagon road into southern appalachia and then north...still got that in me i guess...happy in the north...no time for politics or corporations anywhere...best to make do yourself