Hunting discussion from waterfowling to gator hunting, and everything in between.
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 am
- Location: Cottondale, AL
I'm looking to buy reclaimed buck shot for making fishing weights. Where do you buy this stuff?
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:51 pm
- Location: Middle-Diddle Georgia
- Location: Middle Georgia
Not sure on buckshot. Tire weights are probably easier to find. Just a thought if you have the melting and casting equipment.
- Posts: 465
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 am
- Location: San Marcos, TX
Do you have a gun shop that sells reloading supplies? They'll probably have lead shot.
OR, get the old tire weights and a buckshot mold.
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:50 pm
- Location: mims, fl
- Location: Space Coast, FL
You might try an outdoor gun range. I know my club has several plateracks and there is a lot of lead laying under them.
1236 6.5 predator