Mini Swamp Runner™ Kit (2.5-3hp)
- Mini Kit Compatible Engines
- Mini Kit Competitor Comparison
- Additional Information
- Reviews (3)
Our Mini Swamp Runner™ Kit includes every part needed to build a longtail motor except for the engine.
Each kit includes:
- Coupler Assembly with Gimble Pivot (zinc plated, followed by powder coating for superior corrosion resistance)
- Transom Bracket (zinc plated followed by powder coating)
- Tiller Handle (zinc plated followed by powder coating)
- Tiller Handle Mounting Bracket (zinc plated followed by powder coating)
- Throttle Lever
- Stainless Steel Throttle Cable
- 75″ Shaft Assembly (shaft housing hot dipped in galvanize for excellent corrosion resistance)
- Tethered Kill Switch Assembly & Mounting Bracket
- Other hardware required for assembly
- Comes standard with (2) Aluminum Propellers, 5″ & 5.5″
- Owner’s Manual for assembly instructions and other information
Customer Performance Stats – https://www.mudmotorkit.com/forum/stats/index.php
|Carroll Stream - Engine||2.5hp (79cc)||CS152|
|Harbor Freight - Predator Engine||3hp (79cc & 99cc)||69733 & 68124|
|Home Depot - Lifan Engine||3hp (97cc)||LF152F-3Q|
|LCT||3hp (79cc & 98cc)||CMXX 79cc & CMXX 98cc|
|Surplus Center - Powerpro Engine||2.5hp (79cc)||2549-0042|
*The information in this table is provided by MudMotorKit.com as a courtesy service to our customers, and should only be used as a guide to help you choose a kit and match your engine with it. We could not possibly list information that would apply to all engines that are available and will fit our kits. While every effort has been made to provide useful information, the information may change. So, it is your responsibility to verify engine specs with the manufacturer of your engine prior to ordering.
Without physically seeing and measuring your engine, we cannot guarantee this kit will fit other engines not listed above. If your engine is not listed above, you will need to consult the engine manufacturer, or take some measurements of your engine to ensure it meets the following requirements;
- The engine must have a horizontal output shaft.
- The output shaft must be 5/8 inch (15.875mm) diameter (non-tapered) with keyway.
- The engine side cover bolt circle diameter must be: 3 5/8 inches (92.08mm)
- Tiller Bracket mounting bolt pattern must be: 3 1/8″ (80.5mm) or 2.4″ (61.5mm)
- Most of these engines listed above do not come with a remote throttle hookup. Remote throttle kits are available from Affordable Go-Karts.
NOTE: This kit is NOT compatible with the Honda GXH50, GX120, GX200, Predator 212, or engines equipped with gear reduction.
|Offers a Mini Kit that weighs under under 30 lbs, for a complete mud motor weight of less than 50 lbs.|
|Heavy-duty steel Coupler Housing|
is coated with zinc & then powder coated for superior corrosion protection
|Coupler Housings, Coupler Shafts, and Coupler Sleeve Joints so tough they come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY to the original owner against cracking or breaking|
|Squeeze type throttle lever that has the full throttle travel of your engine.|
|Stainless steel throttle cable|
|More than 50 different props available including standard props, weedless props, performance props, stainless props, racing props, and even props that come with a .25" bore so you can tap it yourself!|
|Offers a weed cutter that can be mounted on the skeg.|
|Dimensions||14.5 × 8.25 × 8.25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.