Mudmotorkit.com Membership Levels
The Mudmotorkit.com website has Five Levels of Membership;
- Basic Member – create a mudmotorkit.com account, then login and purchase any item other than a Kit.
- Verified Mini Owner – create an account, then login and purchase or verify ownership of a Mini Kit and get access to additional parts, propellers and discounts applicable to the Mini Swamp Runner.
- Verified General Owner – create an account, then login and purchase or verify ownership of a Small, Medium, Large or Big Block Kit and gain access to additional parts, propellers and discounts applicable to those kits.
- Verified Racer – create an account, then login and purchase or verify ownership of a Racing Kit and gain access to all parts, propellers and discounts available from Swamp Runner.
- Swamp Tribe Elite – by invitation only. Create an account, own a Swamp Runner, impress us.
Verified Swamp Runner Owner Benefits
Purchasing a Swamp Runner Mud Motor Kit and verifying your ownership with mudmotorkit.com makes you a Verified Swamp Runner Owner. These are the member benefits you receive once you become a Verified Owner.
Swamp Runner owners get access to props, parts, tools, and add-ons for their kit. This includes:
- Exclusive Props
- Exclusive Parts
- Exclusive Tools
SPS Owner Discounts
Swamp Runner owners will get owner discount pricing on certain products:
- Select Propellers
- Select Parts
Swamp Tribe Access
The Swamp Tribe is a forum where all Swamp Runner Owners can join to share their experiences, ask questions, get information, and/or share their river trips with their SPS longtail.
How to Become a Verified Swamp Runner Owner
DO NOT YET OWN A SWAMP RUNNER?
ALREADY OWN A SWAMP RUNNER?
Verified Owner Access
Clearing Your Browser Cache
After you receive an owner verification email, the Swamp Runner website will recognize you as a Verified Owner, but the device (computer or smartphone) you are using to view the website may not immediately recognize your Verified Owner status because your device has not yet been updated.
Computers and smartphones store (cache) information, called cookies, for the various websites you visit. Your previous Swamp Runner account level status from your previous browsing history is still cached on your device.
There are two ways for your device to update and recognize your new Owner Verified status while logged into the Swamp Runner website.
- To immediately update your device, restart your smartphone, or clear the browsing history from your desktop computer’s cache, then log into your Swamp Runner account.
- You can also wait and the cookies on your device will eventually update on their own so that you can use the website as a Verified Owner.